Sai Rajendra Jewellers was established by Sri Ghisalal Jain(Vice President- Bezwada jewellery association two town), son of Sri Late Sha Poonamchandji Chogaji(Pioneers of Gold Trade & Founding President Of Guntur Jewellery Association,Guntur) andSri Late Sha Chandanmal Laduramji , two brothers with a passion to deliver high quality gold to its customers in 1993 at Swarnalok Complex,Opp Apsara theatre Vijayawada.The Family is into Jewellery business since 1905 and enjoys huge reputation among its Customers for providing Gold Jewellery of High Quality and Artistic Craftsmanship .It has made a niche for itself among the its vast Customer base for Integrity & Purity.Ever Since establishing the showroom ,it has revolutionized the business for maintaining high Purity levels compared with it Peers.
Sri Ghisalal Jain is joined by Sri Suresh Kumar , Sri Anil
Kumar and Sri Nikhil Kumar in the business and they are taking forward the legacy with same zeal and passion.
Recently on April 1st 2012 we have Shifted to a brand new and spacious location in high end market, easily reachable from all location on MG Road,Near Gateway Hotel with new name and style
"SAI RAJENDRA GOLD PALACE Pvt Ltd".